Prelim is driving me crazy!
yea, I've being confined to the perimeter of my tiny room all day long for this WHOLE ENTIRE week (other than going to school to take those horrifying papers) looking at textbooks, notes, worksheets, workbooks causing my eyes to spin around till i go crazy and....
this sentence will go on and on if i continue to complain and nag.
alright, I'm here -not to slack.really?- but to update my dusty blog. My sister's blog is so much updated than mine. I'm currently feeling super frightened, shocked, appalled.....
BECAUSE my laptop is playing some horrifying tune all by itself! Oh my weak heart! I so did not play any music or wad!
UGH! nevermind, shall investigate it later.
well, I shall end my post with:
HAPPY BELATED 16th BIRTHDAY WEI QING!
and for Lynn, GET WELL SOON!
All the best for examinations, to my dearest friends.
HAVE A NICE DAY! to the people out there reading this post
hahas
No comments:
Post a Comment