Blog Archive

January 21, 2010

Flashbacks + Sis's birthday


I'm back! hahas~


My sister's birthday:

Mini peach and mango yogurt cake





Just a few random shots from 2009:










Sometimes I wish I haven't said those hurtful words. Not long ago, I thought we would be really great pals for the rest of our life, you were the most important friend I had that stuck with me through thick and thin, I appreciate it a lot. Of course our friendship weren't smooth sailing at first but I'm glad we made it so far. Four years back, I laid on my bed at night, thinking about you and how I would be on the top of the world if I could be someone in your life, as your friend or what and my dream did came true. I didn't meant to hurt you with those words, I thought it would be better to tell you the truth. It's really weird that now we converse like strangers who just met each other but while in fact we were once so close. I miss those days, and I hope all these were just a bad dream. Will it be possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment